Tuesday 5 January 2010

Snow day




Well day 2 has had a little hickup. I got up just after 8 after my GF called and looked out the window an it had just started snowing. By the time I'd made the decision to drive to GF's this morning instaed of this evening it was heavy and by the time I'd packed up my Mac and was on the road we'd had an inch or so.

The 20 minute journey ended 3 hours later with me abandoning my car and walking to a friends house. To cut the story short I didn't start work until 4pm. So now i'm on the kitchen table at the GF's trying to motivate myself with a hard wooden chair to sit on and no Internet (router blew up!)

So far I've done what I intended to do and started work on a framework for the game. Proper texture and sprite managers. This of course means it'll be a day or two before I get back to where I was last night.

Oh well, I'd better stop blogging from my iPhone, flush the toilet and get back to it. TMI?

No comments:

Post a Comment